The podcast responds to 2 major challenges facing schools and training centers: recruiting new students & supporting students during their studies.
Creating a podcast to attract new talent is effective because :
- It appeals to future students with a very modern format adapted to new uses.
- The content allows students to speak, just like them, and the voice makes the speech extremely credible and therefore effective.
- Audio and voice create a strong bond with each listener. An opportunity to promote the school and make initial contact
Create a podcast to support the school's students:
- An editorial line and creative format that reflect the school's DNA and positioning
- The podcast allows us to keep in touch with all our students by talking directly to them.
- The possibility of integrating students into the program to ensure that content is relevant, adapted to the expectations of listeners and widely promoted (internally or to the general public).